|BS1026||Cotton||Mixed||180 153.00 EUR||
|BS1028||Cotton||Mixed||120 102.00 EUR||
Rent a sixteen-angled pavillon with one mast. Construction based on guy ropes. Walls are detachable. Made of impregnated cotton (ca. 340 gr/ m2).
The rental of this product is mostly possible on events which we, SPES Medieval Market, attend ourselves. The price of rental does not include shipping costs.
The codes above stand for:
BS1026 - rental for 7 days (including shipping and return days)
BS1028 - deposit (returned when the tent gets back to us in good condition)
Number of tents in stock: 1
The set consists of:
- the fabric (in two parts - roof + walls)
- a mast of 350cm height (in two parts)
- wooden ball for the top of the mast
- small wooden pole to place a flag on it
- 35 pegs + 2 spares
- a set of metal parts to join the two parts of the mast
- 35 wooden pegs for fastening the walls as well as mounting the guy ropes
- 3 anti-hurricanes ropes of 7.5 m length each
- 16 longer guy ropes of 4m length each
- 16 shorter guy ropes of 1,5m length each
(fastened to the longer guy ropes)
Maximum number of people sleeping in the tent: 5*
*"Maximum number of people sleeping in the tent" assumes a bit of extra space for the each person's belongings. Please be wary while planning sleeping spots and contact us if you have any doubts in that matter.
The shippment of the rented products from Poland to other countries is available but due to the possible high transportation costs, we treat each case individually. Please contact us with the details of what you would like to rent, for how long and we will prepare an individual price calculation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; phone: +48 605 309 768.