Rent a big tent with two poles made of impregnated cotton (ca. 340 g/m2). Dimensions: 11x7m. On the top of the poles you can place a flag. Construction strengthened with guy ropes.
The rental of this product is mostly possible on events which we, SPES Medieval Market, attend ourselves. The price of rental does not include shipping costs.
The codes above stand for:
BS1035 - rental for 7 days (including shipping and return days)
BS1037 - deposit (returned when the tent gets back to us in good condition)
Number of tents in stock: 2
The set includes:
- five-part tent cotton sheet (roof, 2 side-walls, 2 entrance)
- 2 two-part masts of 400cm height
- 2 wooden balls that are placed on the top of the masts
- 2 small wooden poles to place flags on them
- 80 pegs + 2 spares
- 3 bags for pegs
- 2 bags for the tent
- a set of metal elements that join the parts of masts
- 80 wooden pegs for fastening the walls as well as mounting the guy ropes
- 2 anti-hurricanes ropes of 20m length
- 40 longer guy ropes of 4.5m length each
- 40 shorter guy ropes of 1,7m length each (fastened to the longer guy ropes)
Maximum number of people sleeping in the tent: 18*
*"Maximum number of people sleeping in the tent" assumes a bit of extra space for the each person's belongings. Please be wary while planning sleeping spots and contact us if you have any doubts in that matter.
The shippment of the rented products from Poland to other countries is available but due to the possible high transportation costs, we treat each case individually. Please contact us with the details of what you would like to rent, for how long and we will prepare an individual price calculation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; phone: +48 605 309 768.