|NLS1400||Cotton||Mixed||180 153.00 EUR||
|NLS1402||Cotton||Mixed||120 102.00 EUR||
Rent an octagonal tent on the construction of "umbrella", with walls mounted to the roof with small "S" shaped hooks. Stable, much easier and faster in assembly than standard pavilions. Made of impregnated cotton (340 gr/m2).
The rental of this product is mostly possible on events which we, SPES Medieval Market, attend ourselves. The price of rental does not include shipping costs.
The codes above stand for:
NLS1400 - rental for 7 days (including shipping and return days)
NLS1402- deposit (returned when the tent gets back to us in good condition)
Number of tents in stock: 1
The set consists of:
- two-part tent sheet – roof and walls
- 1 wooden pole of 325 cm height
- 1 wooden wheel for small poles
- 1 wooden cone for pole
- 8 wooden rays (small poles for the circle) of 165 cm and fi ~23 cm
- 28 tent pegs + 2 reserve tent pegs
- bag for tent pegs
- bag for tent
- 3 wind ropes with loops on endings of 7.5 m of length each
- 8 long drag ropes, 3.5 m of length each
- 8 short drag ropes, 2.5 m of length each
- metal sleeve for connecting the mast, 50 cm long
- metal pin to hold the circle
Maximum number of people sleeping in the tent: 5*
*"Maximum number of people sleeping in the tent" assumes a bit of extra space for the each person's belongings. Please be wary while planning sleeping spots and contact us if you have any doubts in that matter.
The shippment of the rented products from Poland to other countries is available but due to the possible high transportation costs, we treat each case individually. Please contact us with the details of what you would like to rent, for how long and we will prepare an individual price calculation. E-mail: email@example.com ; phone: +48 605 309 768.